THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN ISET 2019!
Save the date for ISET 2020, taking place Wednesday, January 22 to Saturday, January 25 in Hollywood, Florida. Registration opens in June.
The Meeting Revamped
- Four Days of Comprehensive Endovascular Education: Where Titans, Technology, and Talent Converge
- Legendary Live Cases Expanded: Gain Elevated Perspective from Sites Across the Nation and Abroad
- New Course Directors Added: Hear the Latest and Greatest Insights from a Broad Range of Endovascular Experts
- Dedicated Tracks on CLI & PAD, Complex Aortic & Iliac Interventions, and Clot Management & Venous Interventions: Customize the Agenda to Fit Your Needs
- More First-Time Presentation of Data and New Technologies: Stay Focused on the Now and the Next
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Advanced Venous Intervention
- Aortic and Peripheral Aneurysms
- Aortic Dissection Techniques
- DVT and PE Interventions
* Pending submission to the American Board of Radiology (ABR) for qualification in meeting the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling the requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program.
Engage with Exceptional Minds Across the World
ISET is invested in the growth and educational development of tomorrow’s leaders. We welcome fellows in training and residents for an opportunity to participate in the Resident/Fellow Activity Scholarship, featuring:
- Dedicated educational sessions, including roundtable question and answer discussions with expert faculty
- Insider’s Tour of the ISET Exhibit Hall
- Poster Session & Awards Reception
- Complimentary registration and travel stipend