Interested in submitting your cutting-edge research for ISET 2019?
ISET accepted a record-breaking number of abstracts in 2018 and looks forward to receiving your submission for the 31st annual meeting taking place from January 27–30, 2019 at the Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
- Submission Site Opens: September 4, 2018
- Submission Site Closes: October 16, 2018
- Acceptance/Wait List Notifications: Week of November 5, 2018
- Withdrawal Deadline: November 12, 2018
- Registration/Intent to Present: November 26, 2018
- Late-Breaking Submission Site Opens: November 26, 2018
- Late-Breaking Submission Site Closes: December 9, 2018
- Late-Breaking Acceptance/Wait List Notifications: Week of January 2, 2019
All submitted abstracts will undergo a blind peer review and are reviewed for quality of research, educational or scientific content, logical presentation, and impact on healthcare.
Accepted abstracts will be eligible for oral presentation, poster presentation, awards, online publication, and tuition support.
View the 2018 ISET Abstracts
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES
The abstract submission portal is now closed.
Access and Closure
Cardiac: CTO/Occlusive Disease
Cardiac: Structural Heart
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Aneurysm
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Carotid
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Stroke
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Other
Future Procedures Hypertension/Renal Denervation
PAD: Lysis / Thrombectomy
PAD: SFA Intervention
For questions regarding the abstract process, please contact Caitlin Eastman at email@example.com or (609) 632-1701.