Share Your Cutting-Edge Research as an ePoster at ISET 2022
Display your cutting-edge research as an e-poster at the 34th annual meeting taking place January 16–19, 2022 at the Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood, Florida. E-posters will be on display during all exhibit hall hours on multimedia screens in the poster area of the exhibit hall. E-posters will also be available to view in the mobile app and on the virtual platform.
- Late-Breaking Submission Site is open. Click here to submit your research.
- Late-Breaking Submission Site Closes: December 5, 2021 @ 11:59 PM EST
- Late-Breaking Decision Notifications: Week of December 23, 2021
- ePoster Upload Deadline: January 3, 2022
ePoster abstracts submitted by October 11, 2021 may be eligible for ePoster display, oral presentation, awards, online publication with JVIR, and tuition support. Abstracts submitted during the late-breaking submission period will be eligible for all of the above except online publication with JVIR.
SUBMISSION INFORMATION & GUIDELINES
- Submission Site is Open. Click here to submit your research.
- Individuals may submit an unlimited number of abstracts, each up to 2,500 characters
- If accepted you will upload your ePoster PDF by January 3, 2022
- Submitters must adhere to the ISET Style Guidelines. View the Submission Information & Style Guidelines
- All submitted abstracts will undergo a blinded peer review and are reviewed for quality of research, educational or scientific content, logical presentation, and impact on healthcare
- Confirmed e-poster presenters must register to attend ISET. If your abstract is accepted, you will be provided with a discount code to register online. The discount is good for new registrations only
- Authors/ submitters agree to upload the abstract as an e-poster if it is selected for inclusion at the ISET annual meeting
- E-posters can be uploaded as a PDF. Traditional printed posters will not be accepted
Access and Closure
Cardiac: CTO/Occlusive Disease
Cardiac: Structural Heart
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Aneurysm
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Carotid
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Stroke
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Other
Future Procedures Hypertension/Renal Denervation
PAD: Lysis / Thrombectomy
PAD: SFA Intervention
For questions regarding the abstract process, please contact Caitlin Eastman at email@example.com.