- Reserve Your Exhibit Booth
- Exhibitor & Sponsorship Prospectus (Coming Soon)
- Exhibitor Services Kit (Available November 30, 2018)
- Exhibit Hall Floor plan
|10' x 10'
(3 Exhibitor Badges Included)
|10' x 20'
(6 Exhibitor Badges Included)
|10' x 30'
(9 Exhibitor Badges Included)
|20' x 20'
(12 Exhibitor Badges Included)
All Booth Purchases Include:
- Access to hundreds of physicians and allied health professionals
- Access to ISET's scientific sessions
- Recognition in course materials
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks in the Exhibit Hall
- One 6-foot, draped table with two chairs
- Company ID sign posted on the back drape
- Company description and interactive floor plan on the ISET mobile app
- Side and back rail booth dividers
- Complimentary badges for each booth purchased
Important Dates & Exhibit Hours
|September 28, 2018||Deadline for exhibit payment or to cancel booth|
|November 30, 2018||Service kit distributed|
|September 28, 2018||Last day to change hotel reservations|
|September 28, 2018||Deadline to book hotel accommodations at discounted rate|
|January 4, 2019||Last day to register/change/cancel exhibitor staff|
|Sunday, January 27, 2019 (5:00 PM - 6:30 PM)||Exhibit Hall open|
|Monday, January 28, 2019 (11:00 AM - 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM)||Exhibit Hall open|
|Tuesday, January 29, 2019 (11:00 AM - 2:30 PM)||Exhibit Hall open|
Exhibit Sales and Marketing Opportunities
For ISET exhibiting opportunities, please contact:
Carson McGarrity, Associate Publisher
Stephanie Starman, National Account Manager
(800) 237-7285 ext. 4118
Stephanie Cabral, Associate Account Manager
(800) 237-7285 ext. 4268
Tara Fields, Exhibitor Logistics
(800) 237-7285 ext. 4259
70 E. Swedesford Road, Suite 100
Malvern, PA 19355
Sponsorship and Educational Grant Opportunities
For information regarding educational grant support opportunities at ISET 2019, please contact Colleen Waters at email@example.com or (609) 630-6203.
Attendee Grant Opportunities
If you are a representative of a Medical Device company and interested in providing support for international physicians and allied health professionals to attend ISET 2019 via an educational grant, please contact the Heart-Team Education Association who will assist you throughout this process.
The Heart-Team Education Association is a non-profit organization and a trusted partner of MedTech Europe.
Contact: Eva Butler
Mobile: +32 460 95 33 42